Children and angels are closely connected. In many ways, children are Earth Angels who remind adults of the importance of awe, innocence, purity, laughter, honesty, and play. Cherubs are the youthful angels who help us keep our hearts and minds open to love. With open hearts and minds, we experience the magic of life through the eyes of a child.
Over the years, I’ve created many angel-card decks that adults and children have used for angelic guidance and support. I even created a deck for children called Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards. However, I realized that young children need even more magical cards, complete with a small size to fit into their little hands. The result is my new deck Cherub Angel Cards for Children.
When I was very young, my father would help me develop my intuition. For instance, he’d hide objects and then walk with me while I used my feelings to find them. And when I drove with him to stores, my dad would ask me to close my eyes and use my inner knowing to locate an open parking space. You can do the same! Children are naturally intuitive, and most youngsters talk with their angels. With the help of their parents, children’s natural spiritual gifts can blossom and develop. These angel cards offer blessings and messages especially for young people. They deal with the topics and issues that are important at this time of life.
Here are 8 sample messages from the new deck that will help your children get in touch with their spiritual gifts and recognize the healing presence of their angels:
- Believe in Yourself – Even though you are small, you can do a lot of things. You are really smart. And you will always figure out the right way to do everything. So when you have something new to do, believe in yourself! You can do it!
- Call Upon the Angels – You have angels next to you right now. Your angels want to help you—all you have to do is ask. You can ask quietly or loudly. Your angels hear your thoughts and feelings. This card reminds you to ask for help with anything that makes you feel worried.
- Don’t Let Others Make You Feel Bad – Kids can be mean when they’re unhappy. Sometimes mean kids have mean parents. If other kids are mean to you, it is because they want to make everyone else unhappy like they are. Pray for them to become happier and nicer. When someone is mean to you, don’t feel bad about yourself. Instead, tell a parent or teacher. Let your mom, dad, or teacher know if you’re afraid of a kid at school, or anyone hurts your feelings.
- Have Faith in God’s Miracles – God loves you, and so do your angels. God can do anything! God’s help is called a miracle. Heaven wants to help you. Tell God about your fears and prayers. Be sure to listen to the answers, which you will get through your feelings and hear in your thoughts.
- Love and Value Yourself – The angels sent you this card to say: You are very special! You make the world a better place. Every day, tell yourself: I love you!
- Make a Wish! –What wish would you like to come true? Wishes are like prayers, when you ask God for help. Make a wish right now. It will come true in a way that’s different than you expect. Wishes always come true in the best way possible.
- Think about Your Dreams Coming True — The dreams that you have for a good life can
- come true. All you have to do is imagine that they are true. When you picture, feel, and think good things about your life, good things happen. You can teach your mind to think only good thoughts. This makes you happy and more powerful.
- Trust Your Feelings — Your feelings are the main way God and the angels talk to you. That’s why it is important to notice your feelings. Feelings are magical. Listen to them!
And never forget that your angels are always with you! You are never alone. God and the angels are always with you. You can always talk with them about anything that bothers you. Heaven loves you right now!
Below is a video of me showing the new Cherub Angel Cards for Children. Each of the 44 cards in this special deck has a beautiful angel image and message tailored specifically for children.
Cherub Angel Cards for Children, by Doreen Virtue (video)